What We Can Offer
Innovate. Educate. Collaborate. Create.
Together with playing a connecting role, Lincoln Hub is also a thriving innovation cluster of businesses, scientists and researchers. Many of them are talented graduates from the Lincoln University (also within the precinct) with degrees and PhDs spanning a range of disciplines.
A Gateway to Agricultural Science Expertise & Technology
We believe that to create solutions to the nexus between productivity and sustainability, and to preserve the earth for generations to come, the best team will be cross-disciplinary, cross-functional and creative. Lincoln Hub provides the connection between industry and research to source the best team to solve problems and commercialise innovation to promote a sustainable, clean, profitable future for agriculture.
We can provide:
- Contract research. Lincoln Hub can source the best team to deliver solutions through research projects. We have experience in connecting the right team across multiple disciplines – agriculture, economics, technology and engineering.
- End-to-end project management for collaborative research projects.
- Introductions and advice on New Zealand regulation and government support available (for example, grants).
- Trusted testing environments. Off season (northern hemisphere) testing capability plus varied climatic and soil testing environments.
- Access to postgraduate research capability.
Want to know more? Please contact us for further information regarding customised services for your organisation.Read more
Be Part of the Hub Precinct Eco-system
The precinct accommodates businesses of varying sizes and applications within the agricultural sector.
The Hub is based in Lincoln – 30 minutes from Christchurch, New Zealand’s second largest city and international gateway to the South Island. The Hub precinct offers flexible opportunities to locate your company with access to laboratories, office space, testing environments and shared facilities. Our partners have world-leading science credentials, with this expertise having already attracted numerous businesses in the agricultural sciences and technology sectors.
Be part of an established cluster of world-class research organisations and innovative businesses, with:
- Opportunity to design accommodation to meet your specific business needs.
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and a science-based business community.
- Insight into research that has already been and is being completed.
- A location within an easy commute from Christchurch International Airport.
To talk to someone regarding Lincoln Hub precinct opportunities, please contact us.Read more